|Installing add-ons for Vehicle simulator|
1) Download on the add-on of your choice, select "Save" and select
the directory where your Vehicle Simulator was installed.
Vehicle Simulator is typically installed into
C:\Vehicle Simulator not inside program
files, follow the instrctions below but put the files inside
C:\Vehicle Simulator instead.
2) Press "Save" to save the add-on file to this directory.
3) Press "Close" , do not run the file directly from your browser
because it will not install correctly.
4) Use the file browser on My Computer to look for the file installed.
5) Point to the program files and to the Vehicle Simulator directory.
6) Double click on the add-on file and press "Run".
7) The installation or unzip will open, then select Install.
For older installs press "Unzip".
For older installs press "Close" when done.
8) You can now delete the add-on files from the Vehicle Simulator directory
they are no longer needed.
9) Run Vehicle Simulator and use the new vehicles that you have just added.