|New features in Micro Flight 5.2 : ( updated 20/03/2009 )|
- Terrain engine made more accurate and powerful.
- Improved sea graphics.
- Smoothed land shores.
- DTM import made accurate.
- Objects can be placed in a scenery using exact coordinates.
- More night objects and options.
- Runways and taxiways imperoved.
- Radio navigation aids added.
- Improved map with design mode.
- Improved clouds graphics.
- Additional wind layers can be added.
- Improved smokes and weather effects.
- Improved glider selection user interface.
- Option for compact GUI added.
- Improved slew mode using mouse.
- Improved joystick input.
- Field of view selection.
- Multiple viewpoint selection for planes.
- Improved flight models for all types of planes.
- New flight model for airship with realistic characteristics.
- New types of navigation instruments for planes.
- New cannons and bombs weapon types.
- Airplane replays can be saved and loaded as traffic planes.
- All flight data is saved and loaded with the flight.
- Netplay was completely rewritten and works well now.
- Graphic performance was boosted with hardware vertex processing.
- The program was compiled for DirectX9.0c compatibility.
Read the full
list of changes in this page
F-86 at Big Sur Monterey
F-86 Dusk approach
Moonlight on Monterey bay